redding t-7 Press

cdtthree

Does anyone have a redding t-7 press......its time to upgrade......its up the redding or a C&H 4 stage press.......

cdtthree

I have had a T-7 for a bit over a year now. Just recently bought a spare turret. I love this press. And I really think it has improved the quality of my hand loads.

Jeff

Last edited:
Love mine. It is great that you don't have to constantly screw dies in and out. Especially when loading for different rifles. Set the dies once, and good to go.

Thought I would toss this in here. I had a great conversation with Robin at Redding one day (Great Guy!) He advised me that the T-7 when using Redding bushing dies is designed for the die to actually contact the shell holder and slightly cam over at the top of the ram stroke, The turret will rise a minute amount and wll level firmly on a machined surface in the rear of the turret. So don't go by the directions in the die box on die depth. They were not written for the T-7 press. Once I did this my COL's were all exactly the same to the thousanths.

Jeff

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.