Redding S Dies

Brent

I got all my new 300 Ultra brass, 220gr SMK's, bushings, body die, seater die......but no neck size die.
frown.gif
It was back ordered.
frown.gif
frown.gif

I'll call them tomarrow, but was wondering, does anybody know what the "hangtime" might be for one or how they handle backorders there? It doesn't appear that I was charged for shipping either.

I was really hoping to get the new brass prepped and on it's first ride to the range tomarrow
frown.gif
. Been waiting for a while to put those 220 MK's downrange in the 300, so it looks like the regular Redding will have to do until I get the type S sizer.

I emailed Redding about availability after Sinclair said it would be a week to ten days to get them from Redding because they were back ordered.

Redding said they had them in stock?
confused.gif

I forwarded the email to my contact at Sinclair about the availability.
My die was here three days later.
smile.gif

Good luck. I'm getting the comp set for my 308s next. BO were sent one at a time about two days apart, I had three items, postage was HIGH for each one too. I'll call to make sure the stuff is availible next time instead of using they're website.

Warning! This thread is more than 22 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.