• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Redding Reloading 50% OFF Certificate $80

Status
Not open for further replies.

Longelkrange

I have a Redding reloading 50% certfricate. Must order directly through redding. You can download their catalog to see what some of the retail prices are but order a press or two and some die sets and you would save quite a bit of money. No idea what its worth. It came with a catalog that will be mailed with the certifricate. I want to say the T7 press after 50% off was around $245 which was less than midwayusa price (I think $295).

The certifricate has a number of rows that you can order stuff it doesn't look like theres any kind of limit on how much stuff can be ordered.

No idea what this would be worth, if someone wants to place a large redding order if would definately pay for itself. Lets try $120 shipped, PM me with any questions.

Re: Redding Reloading 50% OFF Certificate

I just talked to Redding yesterday and they said they do not sell retail to the public. I tried to buy a set of dies.

SemperFi

I know they don't sell to the public. But this is a 50% certificate FROM REDDING, and it gets submitted back directly to REDDING with payment then they will fill your order and send you your product. Please feel free to PM me if you have any questions or concerns regarding this.

I won one at a Friends of the NRA Banquet a few years back and got a bunch of great stuff for 1/2 the price! JRY

As confirmed by Redding today you fill it the certificate with items and quantities and then send it in with a check or money order. The lady said it would take 2-3 weeks to get a large order ready and less for a smaller order.

My price is firm and no I won't take $20 for it. If I were to place a order I am saving a little over $100 over buying the stuff through midwayusa thats how I came up with that price. This isn't going to be worth it for you to buy it and then go and order 1 neck sizing die. If you would like to upgrade some of your current presses and die sets like I would do then you can save some cash.

Last edited:

I know they don't sell to the public. .

five years ago, I badly wanted A 6MM Dasher Type S die and they were not available on the retail sites, so I bought one from Redding at full price.

looks like they used to sell to the public 5 years ago. Not quite sure why thats relevant to my for sale ad

I may be thinking outside of the box. But if say three other people go 20.00 with me and we all place a redding order of stuff we would want. That would be a good deal for all. Checking if anyone thinks this may work.

Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.