Recording load data and other info

Attachments

• 0A442315-20CC-4EC4-9930-61502EBE7C44.jpeg
    0A442315-20CC-4EC4-9930-61502EBE7C44.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 40
In my early days, I kept targets with all rifle/load/drop info written right on the target. For the past few decades I have used various styles of school notebooks with tabs for each rifle. Nothing fancy, hand written, and just the info I considered relevant. This has proven to be invaluable, saving LOTS of time and energy!!!
C5C63C9D-DE2B-4F97-B8F7-A319060F8DE7.jpeg

Wow...I'm lost when you posted one drive. Sounds like you have it dialed in, and I will take your word for it it works. I have the cheapest I phone I could buy at wal mart years ago. I think it is a SE....I hope it lasts me another 10 years. I have to have my wife dump my photos off it frequently to have enough memory for new photos. LOL....I better stick with my notebook.
I had an iphone 5SE as a work phone until it got a little too wet; I had it in the chest pocket of my waders and I slipped. Just had a little water come in under my armpit but it was enough to kill it. I had the same problem with memory on that phone, luckily you can those what is locally stored and those Excel files were sized in KB.