Recommended Gunsmith to re-barrel rifle

luke5678

I am looking to have my 7mm Mag Remington Sendero re-barreled with a Lilja, Hart, or something like that match grade. May have action bedded too.

Any recommendations on someone that would do an excellent job at this?

Thank you.

I could suggest many, but having looked at some of Kevin Crams videos here tonight, I think he would do you a great job. I do not know him personally but would not have a problem sending him a rifle if I did not do my own.

HIGHLY reccomend Randy Selby. Google Randy's Custom Rifles. He has been smithing and building rifles for over 40 years and learned from the best 40 years ago. He is a technician and an artist and a fantastic person as well. As the saying goes, he has probably forgotten a whole lot more than many gun smiths/makers will ever know. He built two custom hunting rifles for me and each shoots sub 0.3" MOA.

Also, it is worth a few extra bucks to have him work up a load for you. It will be deadly.

You will likely get several recommendations. I can personally recommend Kevin Cram of Montour County Rifles and Nathan Dagley of Straight Shot Gunsmithing.

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts