Recommended Elk Guide

Thanks switchback! I've seen Pat Lancaster on the Eastman TV show guiding Guy Eastman in CO. They were seeing and taking some good bulls two years in a row that they hunted with him and I believe he has a brother in the business with him.

Thats right 06, his brother is Mike Lancaster and he is an excellent hunter. I have guided some hunts with their outfit and they employ top guides along with great country. Like I said they have some of the most premium ranches in the state.
Pat and Mike are super guys with a bunch of experience.
Good luck and good huntin.

Hey switchback! I see you are up in northern NM. I was up in the northeastern part of 2b in the Carson NF helping my buddy on a November rifle hunt for mulies in 2011 near the Jicarilla. Do you do any guiding in that unit or in 2c to the south of it?

No, I have been in the area near the Jicarilla Apache Res., but have never hunted
around there. They do kill some of the biggest deer in the country there.
Send me a PM and if you want to talk some more we could exchange emails or other contact #'s.

We have some special allocation tags available for trophy elk available. Found this out today. The hunters are flaking on this high end hunt. If you are interested let me know. Also, since this high end hunt may not happen that likely frees me up to guide your group if decide to look at Idaho.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.