Recommendation for a new e caller

chad

Looking for recommendations for a new E caller. I currently have the eco-tech GS 350 looking for an upgrade

I have a foxpro Banshee and an Icotec outlaw. I like using hand calls more. That being said, everybody swears Lucky Duck has the best sounds. I do know no matter which you get you'll feel like you should've got the other when coyotes aren't coming in

Looking for recommendations for a new E caller. I currently have the eco-tech GS 350 looking for an upgrade
My Icotec
My Icotec Night Stalker is amazing, good range,long battery life ,never fails me ,something always show up,not necessarily intended targets,but something responds 90% of the time, be it raptors,coons,ferals,taken a goodly amount of intended targets as demonstrated here. Love this Icotec,but plenty of good other E-calls out there.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.