Recoil Pad Recommendations

djfriesen

I need a new recoil pad on my Sako a7. What are people's recommendations? I had a limbsaver before, but I've heard good things about the kick-eez products. Are there any others out there I should consider?

I put a Kick-eez pad on my 3.5" 12 gauge shotgun .the pad said something about being built to help with muzzle rise too . it really helped, but I still would not call it pleasant to shoot .

I tired out the Limbsaver Air-Tech pads and love them. Super soft and I've replaced them on all my hard kicking guns. I can go 50 rounds on my 12 Ga without a bruised shoulder now.

Have older Sims on most of my rifle and shotguns....never bothered me before...but wife and kid really like'm.....they shoot up as much ammo as they can each time....just so I can complain.....like it does me any good...............shut up and keep your head down......

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.