• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Recently Printed shirts....

TeamSasquatch

Many thanks to L Backus, for allowing me the space to showcase one of my other passions.

Ive been laying out and designing shirts related to the Long Range and Tactical shooting community for a few months now, and with the support and urging of my friends have decided to begin showing the rest of the shooters out there what Ive been working on.

I do offer Custom printed digital graphics and airbrushing for sale, however my intent thru this post is to gain public opinion on what you like or dislike about my work and how to make it better, Mr. Backus recommended that I put this thread here.

Take a look at the link below, there is nothing special required to view it, if you like please feel free to say so, and if you dont like......lol you can let me know also..

Liquid Fusion Brushworks Art gallery

Have a great day!!!

Bruce bka Team SasQuatch
Liquid Fusion Brushworks
[email protected]

I like em!! The UN one is great!

How bout a LR hunting design, is there one in our future?

Very nice job!
smile.gif

Brent, Im a shooter just like you guys, lol...Cool thing is that I have the liberty of desigining whatever I want and and doing it on a piece by piece basis...

If you've got some ideas you think would work, feel free to e-mail me...

Squatch
[email protected]

.. I'd like to see a "Point Blank from Long Range" T-shirt.. The existing logo would be great for pockets or backs.. A longrangehunting.com "T" would be great, also.. d:^) JiNC

Jake,
The Point Blank from Long Range shirts and hats are being made as I write this. If they pass my QC I could have a run made for sale. If there is not that much interest and you would like one I could get it done in the next batch.
Holler at Me.

.. Cool beans, 338-378.. I'll be in for a hat and a "T".. I hope ya get'em in triple X.. (The shirts,that is..)

.. BruceH.. Hmmm.. I'll hasta see what I can come up with.. It'd be a neat "thing" to get ideas submitted from the board, eh.? Only thing is, the logo for PBfLR would be almost the perfect thing.. Maybe a combo.? They do sorta seem to go together but I know how them biz deals get..
rolleyes.gif

.. PBfLR logo on the pocket with LRHunting "something-or-other" on the back or visa-versa.? Heck.. I dunno..
.. Then there's always the "how many will actually get sold" angle.. Mike and John over at the Go Go Varmint Go Message board just did this very thing.. 'Might be something to see what they ran into/accomplished.. d:^) JiNC

Jake,
What color T are ya lookin at? The Hats I am making are in Camo(Sniper) Orange, Snow Pattern and another pattern that I can't describe.
3X is not a problem as I'll definately be needing at least that.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>A longrangehunting.com "T" would be great, also.. d:^) <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That could be done in a shorter time than you could blink an eye. If yourself or others have an idea, and Mr. Backus and the board administrators approve, Let me know... and If there are any others reading this thread with the same interest, feel free to say yea or nay...

Brent, if you scribe the ideas down, or if you just wanna e-mail some stuff to me, feel free.

Take care fellas and thanks for the support...

BruceH bka Team SasQuatch

.. I can't say that I'm particularly partial to any color.. But I do know that white Tee's are a pain.. They stain easily and traces of it are always visible.. (I don't care WHAT the Clorox ads say..!!) Black tees were the "standard" for years but they are just so hot in the summer I avoid them till cooler weather..

.. I think a green tee with your logo on it (if it's printed in the same colors as the video box)would be sharp.. d:^) JiNC

i'm in for a longrangehunting shirt myself. perhaps a small saying on there too, somewhere along the lines of "Got Money?"

i'll let Boyd, DC or Wyo buy it for me considering they're the reason i have none.
shocked.gif

just kidding guys....kinda.