Receiver dimensions ?

ken snyder

I have been trying without luck to find an information resource that has external receiver dimemsions with radius for the more common actions. I have found zillions of numbered parts diagrams, however so far no dimensions. I remember some books that had them but can't remember their titles and would prefer website if possible.

Are you needing blueprints for all actions?

Or, do you just need a couple of readings from a couple of specific actions?

Which measurements/actions?

-- richard

High, thank you for replying: right now I am looking for the correct radius's for the top of a remington 700 for building scope bases. I build custom parts for people with a severe physical disabilty, it is not a business just a meaningful hobby, and give them away as a present. normally for the locals I custom machine parts for a particular custom fit only. The folks that need very unusual set-ups don't have any one to turn to except a grandpa down the street, and receiving their rifles is generally not a practical solution.

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.