Rebel silencers

Tgunz64

anybody own or have used a Rebel silencer? Came across these online yesterday. Watched a few videos. Seem to have good noise reduction. Kind of a cool idea as how they go together and make it modular. Plus the prices aren't bad at all. Anyway just seeing what your 2 cents are. I'm still researching cans before I make my first purchase.

I own and sell a bunch of them. They are good for the price. Not the best but the plus side is they are very light and cost little.. They are best suited for bolt guns but will work on semiauto. not good for lots of Mag dumps on an AR. get the 338 LM can and it will work for about everything you have.

I have one and one in jail. Both are the SOS Hunter. The only bolt gun I own that is threaded is the wife's 6.5-06, she shot her buck this year with it.

I have adapters for all of my AR's...1/2x28, 1/2x36 and 5/8x24. One of my 7.62x39 AR's don't like having a can on it.

Really fun to play with shooting subs in a Blackout!

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.