Rebarrel rates?

Is that a mcmillan in desert camo?

Hart rifle barrels will put one of their barrels on for you, do all your action blue printing, and blast it for $775. This was the 1st load I tried after breaking in the barrel. I have kriegers, hart, bartlein, lilja, and Brux. I've noticed no difference in any of them. This hart shoots the best up close, and my krieger the best past 1k.

View attachment 230566
What caliber is this from? I have a Ruger M77 Mark II in 7mm Rem Mag I plan to send to Hart and have them re-barrel and if possible, true the action.

What caliber is this from? I have a Ruger M77 Mark II in 7mm Rem Mag I plan to send to Hart and have them re-barrel and if possible, true the action.
8 years ago I had benchmark re-barrel and old m77 tang ruger action in a wood stock in 7mm. To this day it is still one of the best shooting guns I have.
bench Mark and hawk hills barrel so far has been really good. Had a Bartlein and it shot ok -3/4 plus MOA but it didn't shoot as good as others. My sample size is small but I think any top of the line barrel people will provide a good barrel. The smith and reamer is where the rubber meets the road on the accuracy of most rifles.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.