Rebarrel a Christensen or sell?

I've pulled it all apart, checked everything and re-torqued the action and scope rings. I've checked all the clearances and the spot bedding and haven't been able to find anything yet. I've shot everything from Barnes, Nosler, Hornady, Federal and Sierra from 150gr to 180gr and nothing will go under 4" at 100 yds.
Go to ammo shop on line and they have some Swiss ammo that I bought and it shoots out 500 yds with good grouping if that don't work then you have other problems with rifle or scope I had a ca 308 and it would shoot just about anything put in it .

I had a Bergara 300wm that I sold a few months ago because I couldn't find ammo and it cost too much when I did. So I bought a Christensen arms mesa 308win because the rifle was available and I could find ammo everywhere and it didn't break the bank to shoot. My dilemma now is that the Christensen won't group under 4+ inches with any factory ammo I put through it. I have been a dedicated Bergara owner and was hesitant going with a Christensen and now I am debating on if I should sell the rifle and be done with it and go back to a Bergara or get the Christensen rebarreled. Any thoughts?
i would put bore site with grid center scope & grid, dry fire see if rifle holds poa if that proves scope ok send rifle back to christensen

Plenty of good advice here.
I recently got a Christensen Mesa in 6.5 CM and am very happy with its accuracy though the advice about the brake is interesting - I might shoot some groups with mine removed and see if they are even better. The threaded covers that CA makes to replace the brakes are out of stock right now but they will send you one for free when they get back in stock. You can register on their website to be notified when they are back. I did that.
I would definitely not sell the rifle - give CA a chance to make it right if the scope swaps and retorquing don't help. But I would NOT mess with the bedding or do anything that will void the warranty, as they are on the hook with their MOA guarantee and need to be held to that.
Any way you can either borrow a backup rifle from a buddy to get you through this fall, or buy a KNOWN accurate used rifle that you can re-sell after your hunts are over? You're into the CA Mesa for better than a grand and it'd be a shame not to see it shoot up to it's potential.

Cheers,
Rex

I've pulled it all apart, checked everything and re-torqued the action and scope rings. I've checked all the clearances and the spot bedding and haven't been able to find anything yet. I've shot everything from Barnes, Nosler, Hornady, Federal and Sierra from 150gr to 180gr and nothing will go under 4" at 100 yds.
Change scope, if that doesn't work send it back to Christensen

Elimination process:
1. Put a differ verified scope on it and shoot it again. It very well may be that vortex scope. I only trust their Razor line anymore.
2. If that doesn't work send it back to CA and have them fix it since they have a "sub MOA" guarantee. Document clearly to them you tried multiple scopes.
3. After it's fixed if you still don't like it then sell it but not before.

I had a Bergara 300wm that I sold a few months ago because I couldn't find ammo and it cost too much when I did. So I bought a Christensen arms mesa 308win because the rifle was available and I could find ammo everywhere and it didn't break the bank to shoot. My dilemma now is that the Christensen won't group under 4+ inches with any factory ammo I put through it. I have been a dedicated Bergara owner and was hesitant going with a Christensen and now I am debating on if I should sell the rifle and be done with it and go back to a Bergara or get the Christensen rebarreled. Any thoughts?
Have a Mesa in 6.5 Creedmoor that exhibited the same issue, would not group at all. Sent it back to Christiansen and they sent it back with target groups under 1 moa. Tried again and still would not group. I finally decided to check the stock to action fit. Found that the barreled action rocked in the stock even though they had skim bedded. I shimmed with electrical tape at different locations until I found where it was rocking. Turned out the recoil lug recess was to shallow causing the recoil lug to bottom out and as the lugs were tightened it was putting action in a bind. Removed material until the rocking stopped and then bedded the action back to the tang to 1 1/2" in front of recoil lug. Result was sub 1/2" moa groups. Not saying that is what is wrong with your Mesa but can tell you what I went through. Good luck.

Make sure you check the bases to make sure they are tight.A lot of stuff is made out of aluminum these days.You can tighten and the next day it's loose.I have used blue picture on aluminum stuff and it works good.When you get ready to remove it just heat it up first.A rifle barrel would have to be really bad to shoot four inch groups.I would eliminate problems with the mounts,scope,bedding first before I'd go any farther with the issues your having.Also is the stock touching the barrel? I recently had to full length bed a couple of rifles because the stocks were flexing behind the recoil lug in the mag box inlet.The barrels were free floated,but would flex in the mag box under recoil when fired.These rifles were shooting two inch groups.I folded paper and slid them under the barrel from the recoil lug all the way to the end of the forearm.My groups instantly were reduced to about a half inch.I full length bedded the barrel channel of the stock and they both shoot great.I contacted the warranty about this issue and they sent me a stock with an aluminum bedding block.The two stocks I full length bedded,did not have the aluminum block.They didn't have a stock replacement for the other rifle but the bedding fixed the issue anyway.

A 4" group a 100 yards is huge. That's equivalent to economy muzzleloader groups. Your issue is significant. I'm not saying it will be easy to find but you should be able to know really quickly when you've eliminated the problem. I would recommend shooting it with out the muzzle brake. Also try another scope. Do these two things independently from each other in any order you choose.