Rebarrel a Christensen or sell?

**Another update

I had recently received word from Vortex and everything checked out with the scope. The tech called me and asked for more info on the issue to see if we could determine the source of the issue. After not finding anything, he decided to take it out to thier 100 yard range and match it up as close to my setup as possible. I then received a call from the him the following day and he had shot several different brands and bullet weights with an average 3 round grouping of .71". After more theories and test, it's been found to be my Vortex rings to be the issue. We talked about where I had purchased them and it was possible they could be counterfeits. He said even if they were, he was gonna send me a new set. He also overnighted my scope back to me when he found out I had my hunts coming soon and a lion hunt that was currently going. All in all, Vortex aside, the customer service has been the best I have ever received. I've never had someone so determined to find the answer to my problem and to correct it in any way. I was really grateful for it.

**Another update

I had recently received word from Vortex and everything checked out with the scope. The tech called me and asked for more info on the issue to see if we could determine the source of the issue. After not finding anything, he decided to take it out to thier 100 yard range and match it up as close to my setup as possible. I then received a call from the him the following day and he had shot several different brands and bullet weights with an average 3 round grouping of .71". After more theories and test, it's been found to be my Vortex rings to be the issue. We talked about where I had purchased them and it was possible they could be counterfeits. He said even if they were, he was gonna send me a new set. He also overnighted my scope back to me when he found out I had my hunts coming soon and a lion hunt that was currently going. All in all, Vortex aside, the customer service has been the best I have ever received. I've never had someone so determined to find the answer to my problem and to correct it in any way. I was really grateful for it.
That is a great result.
I don't remember rings being suggested in the thread either.

It's good its sorted, your gonna have your setup and have a great time.

Good luck with the hunt.

I have always been a proponent of torque specs on everything. When a problem like this raises it's ugly head, it is easy to go back and methodically check action screws, base screws, ring screws in short order. I have had this same problem and the exasperation level gets intense. I don't think there is a single issue the guys on this site haven't already experienced! Great for you, and have a great hunt!