Reasons for a suppressor purchase?

On the 9mm supressor subject, I shot a pig from the cab of the truck in the middle of a heard of cows with mine. Cows didn't run and my ears weren't ringing. 125lb sow was DRT with 147gr sub sonic.

42 of the 50 states allow suppressor ownership. The eight that do not are California, Delaware, Hawaii, Illinois, Massachusetts, New York, New Jersey, and Rhode Island – and the District of Columbia.

I got old. I bought 3 suppressors. I can't hear so good. Wish I had bought them 50-60 years ago. Cheaper than hearing aids.

I have had a SD-N6 for quite a few years —I use it regularly on my 257-6.5 stuff and a 300 blackout—love it…

There is no reason what so ever that suppressors should be regulated like they are—in almost every other country in the world they are looked at favorable. Hearing protection, make the hunting experience for both hunter and guide more enjoyable. Game spooks less—and when a rifle is fired in more confined areas causes less Ruckus in Urban environments.

I absolutely love all my "cans". I bought my first one just thinking I would use it on a AR—then I used it with my kids on their rifle—liked it so much I bought one for mine —then a 22 can, then another .308 can—then a 338 can then a 45 cal can —if given the choice now—I will not hunt without one