Reasonably Priced Rimfire Scopes

slas

Looking for advice on a good scope for a Ruger 10/22. Will be doing the usual squirrel and rabbit hunting with occasional varmint control. In this world of thousands of dollar scopes it's sometimes hard to get back to the everyday Joe prices. What's your favorite for your generic use rimfire?

My brother has a couple CZs that he squirrel hunts with that have these on them. Nice scope. His are AO, but you can get them without.

I just bought an Athlon for my 10/22, going to try it out this weekend. I think for the price it will be great scope. Their mount was half the price of the scope but it puts the scope in a good position.

Athlon Neos 3-9x40mm CFF 1" BDC 22-Rimfire SFP Riflescope 216003

Looking for advice on a good scope for a Ruger 10/22. Will be doing the usual squirrel and rabbit hunting with occasional varmint control. In this world of thousands of dollar scopes it's sometimes hard to get back to the everyday Joe prices. What's your favorite for your generic use rimfire?
We have some higher end Leupold Scopes for our rimfires.
I bought a Simmons 3X9-32 with Paralex for my Father in law's 10/22 and it shoots great. Actually, got the rifle and scope back since he never shot it since we bought the rifle, mounted the scope and sighted it in for him. Unbelievable for a $100 scope.
Probably going to sell it or give it to a youngster in our area that wants to hunt/shoot. Heck when I was a kid would be glad to have a 22 with iron sights.

I bought one of these recently. Heck of a deal but fixed parallax which is a deal breaker for some. I have been using it for a month and have not had any issues.

I have a Hawke Vantage that I like for rimfire. Also have an Athlon Argos on my Tikka T1X. It's bit of overkill with size and magnification but it works very well and has quite a few features for the $$.