Reasonable bipod

@orkan that's utter BS. I've used Atlas bipod's and ya they are good but to say they are better than anything else aside from an F-class rest is bogus. I can shoot just as good group off almost any bipod, steady is steady. I'd also advocate that Accutac's are more sturdy/steady.
I didn't say Atlas only... I said Super-CAL.

...other than that... show me. Show us all. 10 shots, sequential, on camera... at different targets at 100yds.

This thread is long on talk and short on evidence.

-----------
Follow on Instagram
Subscribe on YouTube
Amazon Affiliate

@orkan I'll try and find some time in the next couple weeks, probably wont help OP by the time I do. I'll also warn I'm not anything for video editing so might be a tough watch

Not trying to start an argument here, but if you have any experience with an atlas vs a Harris, it is easy to tell the difference in stability. I use both still. I have no complaints with either one of them. Atlas is more stable, has a tighter swivel loads slightly better, and does not have as much play as a Harris. Bottom line I have 9 Harris bipods, they never leave the rifles they are on. But if you want to start to pick products apart the Atlas is in my opinion a better bipod.
Yeah, actually I do. Atlas along with the magpul. Both too much wiggle and slop when tightened to the point I thought they were going to get damaged. Went back to Harris. Some people like that. I don't.
Thanks though.

Edited for spelling

Last edited:
Curious to where the wiggle is coming from?
IMO it was coming from the locking notches on the legs. The Harris locks back solid with no movement. I see quite a few people with them mounted backwards, where the legs fold back instead of forward. I'm wondering if some of them aren't some of the ones hating on the Harris.
Edit - I'll also say the magpul liked to spin a bit on my larger cartridges.