• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED really nice stihl 046 magnum with lots of extras

deerhunterjj

Hello well decided to get rid of my stihl 046 magnum. I bought the saw brand new two years ago. I looked for a long time before i found a new 046 magnum. The MS460 just dont have quit the power that the 046 did. theres a few small differences between the two but do to EPA the MS460 was choked down a lot. anyway. this saw was new it was broke in by me with stihl oil mix and stihl bar oil. I have all ways ran nothing but stihl oil since. Saw has tons of compression and runs like a scolded dog. Tons of power. saw is in 150% condition not issues what so ever. the saw has cut maybe 5 cords of wood. my sole heat is wood so i used it for my personal saw. Its has an 18 inch bar with all stihl pro chain. I have a brand new bar and 5 new stihl pro chains that go with it. Plus i have around 5 or 6 chains that has been sharpened a couple tims that are also stihl pro chain. Theres a few hundred dollars worth of chains and the bar alone. Only reason for getting rid of it is my back just cant take running the heavier saws anymore. I had surgery 4 years ago and i have never got any better matter of fact its getting worse. so im going to try and save the back as much as i can. I garantee you will not be disspointed in this saw. Again Its a 150% saw no issues what so ever. I would like to trade this for something i can use. I would sell it but hate to. Rather trade. If i dont trade it i will put a price on it in a day or two. PM me with any questions. What im interested in trading. would like to find an flattop AR with heavy barrel. high end range finder,smith revolvers,colt revolvers,quailty 1911s high end glass, who knows what else. Pm me if you think i would be interested. thanks.
jeremysphonepics003.jpg
jeremysphonepics002.jpg
jeremysphonepics004.jpg
jeremysphonepics001.jpg

Never said sold so it never hurts to ask smartass

Easy there, hoss. Just passing along some information. This isn't kindergarten, so the childish name calling doesn't really fit. Thanks for stopping by, though.

+1 Snake, although you're probably too kind!

I decided it would be hypocritical of me to blast the guy after calling him out for acting childish. The temptation was certainly there, though. :)

Its amazing how easy it is to get in a ****ing match on the internet these days.gun)

Recent Posts