Real world 6.5cm vs prc

My recent work on the 6.5PRC cartridge guide we're putting together has been illuminating. In my experience, RL26 doesn't do anything that other powders won't do. Pressure comes on about the same velocity as other powders, across a wide range of bullets.
I agree with this 100%, BUT RL26 in the Creed doesn't follow the "rules". Mine shoots bug holes with the 143 ELDX at 2954 fps. That's only 43 fps less than what my 6.5-284 gets with the same bullet using Retumbo. There are no signs of pressure. No flattened primer, no ejector mark and no heavy bolt lift. I actually ran it over 3000 fps and ran out of case capacity before I found pressure. I didn't believe the Creed could do this until a friend from this site convinced me to try it. We joke about RL26 being made of unicorn horns and fairy dust, but it does do magical things in some cartridges.

I agree with this 100%, BUT RL26 in the Creed doesn't follow the "rules". Mine shoots bug holes with the 143 ELDX at 2954 fps. That's only 43 fps less than what my 6.5-284 gets with the same bullet using Retumbo. There are no signs of pressure. No flattened primer, no ejector mark and no heavy bolt lift. I actually ran it over 3000 fps and ran out of case capacity before I found pressure. I didn't believe the Creed could do this until a friend from this site convinced me to try it. We joke about RL26 being made of unicorn horns and fairy dust, but it does do magical things in some cartridges.
This is the same exact thing I was seeing.

How many firings you get on the brass, and who's brass?
I've only used Hornady brass. Figured they would probably make decent brass for their proprietary cartridge, plus it was readily available and relatively cheap. I've got at least 4-5 firings on rounds with the RL26 load.