Re: Heart Shot Photos

"And Clint Eastwood rocks!"....

On the silver screen or in real life?

Clint had to shoot a 357 with blanks in his 'Dirty Harry' movies. He couldn't handle the 44.

Make my day.....:rolleyes:

"And Clint Eastwood rocks!"....

On the silver screen or in real life?

Clint had to shoot a 357 with blanks in his 'Dirty Harry' movies. He couldn't handle the 44.

Make my day.....:rolleyes:

Reminds me of some of our brethren here on LRH that have trouble with 338's.... Some just don't have the undercarriage. :rolleyes: At least he knew his limits I guess.

MORE PRACTICE!!!!

t

Reminds me of some of our brethren here on LRH that have trouble with 338's.... Some just don't have the undercarriage. :rolleyes: At least he knew his limits I guess.

MORE PRACTICE!!!!

t

That slipped my mind.....lol Must be my advanced age.

I always liked Clint Eastwood. Don't know much about his political life 'cause I don't live in California but as an actor he was great. He always had that 'arrogance' about him. My opinion is out on Sandra Locke. She looked like my ex wife.

My favorite scene in all the DH flicks was when Clint had the turd on the ground and his S&W pointed at him and he asked the turd if he'd care to see it he (Clint) had one left in the cylinder.... Thats my favorite scene...

Interestingly, we have an employee who looks and talks like the turd and everytime I see him, I think of that scene.:D BTW, the employee isn't a turd. Actually he's a nice guy.

Back to regular programming of which I have no opinion whatsoever.

That slipped my mind.....lol Must be my advanced age.

I always liked Clint Eastwood. Don't know much about his political life 'cause I don't live in California but as an actor he was great. He always had that 'arrogance' about him. My opinion is out on Sandra Locke. She looked like my ex wife.

My favorite scene in all the DH flicks was when Clint had the turd on the ground and his S&W pointed at him and he asked the turd if he'd care to see it he (Clint) had one left in the cylinder.... Thats my favorite scene...

Interestingly, we have an employee who looks and talks like the turd and everytime I see him, I think of that scene.:D BTW, the employee isn't a turd. Actually he's a nice guy.

Back to regular programming of which I have no opinion whatsoever.

Just pokin' fun 'Flip, I'm glad you saw it that way. Clint's speach at the RNC was classic, I think it was the only one I listened to in it's entirety.

**** Outlaw! You are the Good Will Hunting of Wyoming.

The Matt Damon of Wyoming.....gee thanks, :cool:. I'm not sure whether to dispute the fact or try to save my life & drive as fast as I can to the Liberal stronghold of Jackson Hole.... Thanks Ultra, you just put my future in jeopardy :D

PS- if any of you have LEO buddies (or are one yourself) & a gold colored Super Duty screaming West as fast as it will go, that's me, please understand the circumstances.

t

Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.