RCC Brass how long from order to received

007-375

Hi has any one in the last year ordered any brass from RCC brass in Texas? My question is how long did yours take from order to brass in hand ? The reason I'm posting this is I've waited 10months so far and not a word/ no design from them for me to approve none of the sample cases they promised. I have ordered a wildcat cartridge and a new design that's is true ! BUT how about anyone else. Would like to here about your experience time wise thanks

I've called and emailed them several times over the past year about having them make me some wildcat brass and have yet to receive any sort of communication in return.

You know I'm so disappointed I have a complete custom built rifle sitting here scope is on ready to shoot and it is a no parent case wildcat . What now? The thing is they did a new design wildcat a 2" base to shoulder BMG holds 150/160 gr powder necked down to 375 and the brass is great and have reloaded some 10 times looks like new ,love it it took about 5 months for that but it was over a year ago, And comunacation was good . And now I can't even get a return call . I hope they are not going out of business it seems to me they have a huge market with all the new cartridges coming out . Anyway thanks for your input. Fingers crossed!!

Thanks for the reply (TFB). swamploard are for available to comment the cartridge I'm having built is over .700 I'm wondering if that is maybe the slow down , although no one from RCC has said that or for that matter responded at all ?? I love what they do . I just don't understand the lack of communication . If you have had any recent interactions with them I'd like to here thanks

I've had RCC make custom brass for 10 of my wildcats, all were prior to the cv19 plandemic ....

Have several more that have been in que for production for over two years now, with no known date of production given or updates in well over a year ......

Was initially told they were moving to a larger building and getting more machines in order to keep up with production, then was told they received a bad batch of brass & weren't going to use it to fill customer orders of custom brass, then they were having issues related to cv19 with getting brass materials shipped from their European suppliers

All of which was fact and verified at the time ... BUT I haven't heard from RCC in over a year now and have zero clue when or IF my wildcat brass will be made anytime soon

They are in the same boat like all the other manufacturers involved in producing ammunition related products, demand far exceeds what they are capable of producing and having serious problems getting the raw materials needed

Ya that sounds like the exact same information I received . I really like there products and hope they can get back on track ! I was thinking maybe it was just me but if you have done that much work with them in the past it sounds like we all are just waiting! Good luck on you cases and thanks for the up date Mike

You know I'm so disappointed I have a complete custom built rifle sitting here scope is on ready to shoot and it is a no parent case wildcat . What now? The thing is they did a new design wildcat a 2" base to shoulder BMG holds 150/160 gr powder necked down to 375 and the brass is great and have reloaded some 10 times looks like new ,love it it took about 5 months for that but it was over a year ago, And comunacation was good . And now I can't even get a return call . I hope they are not going out of business it seems to me they have a huge market with all the new cartridges coming out . Anyway thanks for your input. Fingers crossed!!
I've called and had no issues getting through to the owner

They blew up and started getting a ton of ELr orders and I don't think they have been able to expand as fast as their sales have

Hi has any one in the last year ordered any brass from RCC brass in Texas? My question is how long did yours take from order to brass in hand ? The reason I'm posting this is I've waited 10months so far and not a word/ no design from them for me to approve none of the sample cases they promised. I have ordered a wildcat cartridge and a new design that's is true ! BUT how about anyone else. Would like to here about your experience time wise thanks
I got all set up for them to build me some of my 7mm Allen Magnum test brass and told them if it worked out i would have them build brass for at least a dozen of my wildcats for my customers. We are now at the stage of waiting for test brass. Been on that stage for over 2 years. RCC is a dead stick in my opinion. Only good thing is that they did not require a deposit like some other brass companies i have worked with. What does make me nervous is they have detailed reamer prints of most of my wildcats. Hope they are moral and ethical even if dead sticks…..😉