• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

RCBS press

Godfrey55

I don't have the box and can't recall what press this is but would be asking $250 shipped to the lower 48!

Attachments

• R1.jpg
    R1.jpg
    126.4 KB · Views: 115
  • R2.jpg
    R2.jpg
    133.2 KB · Views: 118
Great press with alot of resize power.....I've thought of selling mine but for case forming hard to find brass it can't be beat! Good luck with sale-someone will snap this up!

I don't have the box and can't recall what press this is but would be asking $250 shipped to the lower 48!
I dont think you can load 50 BMG on this one with out the conversion kit.Thats what is posted on RCBS website.This is the older version you have.I was going to buy it til I read the RCBS notes.Its $399.00 New. I am in the market for a press to reload 375 Cheytac.

The top nut is a bushing, when removed it will fit the larger dies. I have the same one and bought it because I may load 50 bmg someday. What am I missing? Rcbs says conversion is to upgrade to 1 1/2 threads......
While I'm waiting on my press from Australia I'm using my friends RCBS SUMMIT PRESS TO LOAD 375 CHEYTAC