RCBS Matchmaster dies.

KJW

Hey everyone, curious if anyone is using these. I got a set for my 6.5/284. My resize die is putting my case runout at about .001. The seater die is where I have a little question as it's leaving bullet runout on an eld-m at about .004-.005. I was expecting a little better than that.

The seater die is where I have a little question as it's leaving bullet runout on an eld-m at about .004-.005. I was expecting a little better than that.

I know I am wasting my time and yours by reminding you the seating die does not have case body support. I am not a tensioneer, I use bullet hold, I want all the bullet hold I can get, I will sacrifice run-out for bullet hold.

I made a seater, the seater I made does not have a die but when aligning the bullet with the neck nothing is better.

F. Guffey

You are wrong, Frank...

I thought he said he had dies made by RCBS. And I made a seating tool that is unlike any seating tool, I could say the design eliminated case body support, Again I use bullet hold.

Thank you for taking the time.

F. Guffey

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts