RCBS INCOMMUNICADO

I just emailed them with a warranty issue on my RCBS Turret press and they responded the next day telling me the part was on it's way free of charge.
That was a week ago now.
I always correspond with them through email.

Cheers.
Can you share the email address you used? The one I used off their website was the one that Vista responded to.

Not RCBS. But I've pinged Redding by email twice in 6 months, ~3 months apart. No response to date. Simple question, having a decapping pin issue.
Did you use the contact us feature or just send an email? I used the contact form and got a reply the next day. They were closed end of year through 1/4.

Their parent company Berretta USA has as low a rating with the better business bureau as a business can have. I've had ridiculous issues with them through a couple of their companies, and the worst one is my Tikka T1x that they have had now for more than a year, and will not even return my phone calls or emails. I've called more than a hundred times and sent over a hundred emails in the last year, and they refuse to respond in any way. My tikka blew up in my face, so they wanted me to send them the rifle. I did, and they have kept it and refuse to speak with me.

Their parent company Berretta USA has as low a rating with the better business bureau as a business can have. I've had ridiculous issues with them through a couple of their companies, and the worst one is my Tikka T1x that they have had now for more than a year, and will not even return my phone calls or emails. I've called more than a hundred times and sent over a hundred emails in the last year, and they refuse to respond in any way. My tikka blew up in my face, so they wanted me to send them the rifle. I did, and they have kept it and refuse to speak with me.
Ummm.
You probably won't either. My now, ex wife, had her T3X explode. Got an attorney involved.
It got kinda nasty between the ammo supplier and Beretta.
It all worked out in the end for her. All they got from us was photos. She still has the parts. The bill from the ER to remove the Tupperware slivers from her face helped too I think

Last edited:
Was on hold with 'em Jan 4th (79min call length) - got thru and got my stuff just a few days later (was told it could be 2 weeks before things even shipped fyi), but it was a small package via USPS. They're functional, but I would guess their phone system may be very overloaded, esp with all the new handrollers digging up old equipment. Keep trying, patience skywalker.