RCBS INCOMMUNICADO

John Klingenberg

Anyone else tried to get hold of CS at RCBS? I been trying for almost a month now. The call center says they cant call back and it basically hangs up on you. I tried several emails with no response. What's going on over there?

I emailed them from their very own "contact us" page. The response was from Vista and basically said to contact RCBS that they didnt handle RCBS stuff. ?????. I'm a die hard RCBS fan but dang. I have a significant gift certificate from a shoot I'd like to redeem, but they're not having it I guess.

Anyone else tried to get hold of CS at RCBS? I been trying for almost a month now. The call center says they cant call back and it basically hangs up on you. I tried several emails with no response. What's going on over there?
I just emailed them with a warranty issue on my RCBS Turret press and they responded the next day telling me the part was on it's way free of charge.
That was a week ago now.
I always correspond with them through email.

Cheers.

Not RCBS. But I've pinged Redding by email twice in 6 months, ~3 months apart. No response to date. Simple question, having a decapping pin issue.

I've used RCBS products for many decades and always had terrific timely responses to questions. My last query was to see if the new type of handle on the Chuckers would fit mine, vintage 1972/ In reply, a young lady called me and indicated it would indeed. One showed up on my doorstep 2 days later. Granted this was pre-pandemic panic. If had great response times with e-mails to their tech support group, sometimes it took a couple of days but remember, most companies are having staffing issues with this Covid :panic: mode this state, Calif" is dealing with. As an example, most schools are trying to walk the "balance beam" between health/safety issues and the varied health recommendations from the Feds and states, which often are contradictory. I believe that as long as the "panic" is not controlled by reason, we'll have to suffer this stupidity, my opinion only.