RCBS chargemaster combo

Jimm

Working up loads for ladder test on my new 300winmag.

The more I use this thing the more I like it. So quick to go from one charge wt. to the next.I have shut it down , worked on other things, fired it back up re-weighed the previous charges .Results were the same to the tenth.The routine for calibrating it each time you turn on is so easy I can do it about as fast as setting up my 1010.

If there is one thing I might complain about it would be cleaning out the powder when through, and really thats not a big deal. The powder sticks sometimes to the walls of the hopper and you have to fiddle with it a bit to be sure and get all of it out.As I said this is just looking for some negative.
I will continue to report what my experience is with this tool. Jim

I have had the same experience you do.
I love mine more with every loading session.
Accuracy is great and speed is top notch.
We've been waiting for this machine a long time. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Yep I like mine in fact I did a review of it a while back here under eq reviews.
Cant complain and dont have anything negative to say about it. Havent had the kernals of powder stick to it yet.

Powder sticks to the sides of plastic objects due to a build-up of static electricity. Get a package of laundry anti-clings and wipe your powder funnels and powder measures down with them. Slicks things up!

Nuhh uhh,
That stuff smells too girly /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif Well , anyway the static cling problem went away anyway /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

The thing that his tool excels in for me is when I'm loading consecutive 5 shot batches that are a few grains apart , "faster than a speeding bullet " /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Jim B.

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.