• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

RCBS CASE PREP STATION

Looking for a case prep station.
Have things to trade or cash..
Thanks
Pat
If you are looking for a Case Prep Center that does it all get the Hornady Prep Center, but they have been sold out since last year. i sold a NIB one that I had the beginning of the year.
If you are looking for Precision Shooting and very accurate case prep. Anneal with an AMP. Then get a Henderson Case Trimmer and K&M Primer Pocket tool. Then extend you case prep to neck turning, Flash Hole uniform. You can then set the head space with a Redding

Instant Indicator Headspace and Bullet Comparator

Then after you got your cases all set get yourself a Primal Right CPS - Priming tool,.

BUY ONCE CRY ONCE !!!!

Last edited:
I've been thinking similarly....i see a hornady product that runs on a rechargeable battery operated drill...it has two working heads..for inner and outer neck chamfering...
$50? or so.....vs the three position tool that cost $140.....
Deburring and chamfering by hand really exacerbates my severe carpal tunnal.....

I'd stay away from the Hornady case prep trio. A friend had one and it was breaking the plastic gear in the head. Haven't seen much much about the drill one.

I have the Hornady case prep center, and it rocks. Even using it for more than 7 years now. Thousands of rounds