rcbs case prep accesories

fisherman983

im trying to find replacement parts for my case prep center and having a hard time doing so or maybe im just internet retarded today.
needing to replace my chamfer and deburring tools for my case prep center. any help finding them would be great. thanks

yea they are carbide and seem to be quite a bit more expensive...I was looking for the ones that came on my center but looks like they don't offer them anymore and i'll have to pony up the cash for an upgrade. thanks.

im trying to find replacement parts for my case prep center and having a hard time doing so or maybe im just internet retarded today.
needing to replace my chamfer and deburring tools for my case prep center. any help finding them would be great. thanks
fisherman983,
Anything with an 8/32 threading will work. Hornady, Lyman, some of the SINCLAIR tools ( they have a 8/32 adapter for their primer pocket uniformers) will all work in your RCBS unit.

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.