Razor HD 4000 range finder.

WildBillG

I hate to bad mouth Ziess equiptment but the read out on my older BRFs is terrible. I wanted to sell them and replace them with some thing I could see to read. The glass is great the range finder works great. Long story short I end up buying the Razor HD 4000 range finder. Now I am back to where I started binos and a range finder.
This Razor unit is basic but very clear and easy to read. I was hunting this after noon moisture in the air and foggy. I tried my Ziess and could not get a reading. So I tried the Razor and I got readings out to 800yards where I was looking. They adjust for angle and have a scan mode so basic. They are supposed to be able to range a deer at 2200 yards and reflective targets to 4000yds. The glass is is great it is compact.
Over all I am very impressed with this product. I am not a blue tooth guy or high tech. These Razor HD 4000 do just what I need them to do. Then it is up to me to look at my charts and figure out what I need to do.
Has any body else looked at these or bought them and what do you think.

I would tell more about the Razor but I don't have a lot of time using it yet. I do have to say though the glass is unbelievable it is that clear. When I said compact I mean it fits in my Badlands bino case with my Ziess binos.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.