• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Raytheon Thermal Eye 250D

Unofficial Gun Addict (UGA)

Heya... I'm selling my thermal scope. Need some cash for another item I'm interested in and so I'm going to break down and sell this to help fund it. Wife doesn't have an issue as long as the funds don't come out of our general budget, so it's time to sell a few items!

This scope is about the size of a medium sized camcorder and it's been my best friend for a few years. I've probably put 100 hours on it and it's paid off everytime., as little ago as a couple of weeks ago when my brother and I went out yote hunting. Wouldn't have seen the two busting hard and low into our stand thick in the sage without it. I've used it for deer and elk scouting...And it's been an excellent tool, during day or night for spotting game, however, I've fallen in love with coyote hunting and want a dedicated rifle thermal specifically for that. I've found this scope to be extremely useful when scouting new territory and we've caught bucks and bulls we'd have never seen otherwise.

I'm wanting a firm $2000 for it which I believe is very fair... and it does come with a charger for both car and home, shoulder strap, and 2 rechargeable Duracell batteries, as well as a hard case for all the goodies.

Now I know you might be balking at the price... But before you do... Check out this video as it's what sold me on getting this scope and has made me very happy that I did. The camera in the video is the camera I'm selling here today.

Oh... Have to add a disclaimer that this is only for sale in the US, to a U.S. citizen. Sorry... So foreigners and absolutely "No terrorists welcome"!!!

[ame="http://youtu.be/vWGj1XySRXc"]http://youtu.be/vWGj1XySRXc[/ame]

Ok... I can't belive I'm doing this, but $1750. That's a ridiculously low price... And it's all I can do and not feel ashamed of myself. Someone grab this... You absolutely will not regret it.