Raven Wear XXL

Vincent Murphy

I am looking to sell my Raven Wear. I have a reversible coat and pants for sale. I have used these when hunting in Canada in -20 degree weather and am no longer hunting like this.

If interested please send me an email and I can send pics etc. I understand that Raven Wear is no longer available which is a shame and I would like a fellow hunter to enjoy these clothes as much as I did.

Thank you.

Vincent Murphy

I am interested in your Raven Wear pants. Could you please send me a photo of them along with there size and your asking price. Thank you.

I am looking to sell my Raven Wear. I have a reversible coat and pants for sale. I have used these when hunting in Canada in -20 degree weather and am no longer hunting like this.

If interested please send me an email and I can send pics etc. I understand that Raven Wear is no longer available which is a shame and I would like a fellow hunter to enjoy these clothes as much as I did.

Thank you.

Vincent Murphy
Hello Vincent. Do you still have the raven wear for sale?if so I'm very intrested

Thank you.

Vincent Murphy
This computer stuff is hard for me could you call me at 585 519 2776 or email me directly at [email protected] thank you very much

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.