rapid z recticle for 338 lapua

Im going to look around. I still have about 2 weeks before I plan on hunting some bacon I mean hogs. Hell same thing lol. I ordered some hsm 300gr otm two Fridays ago. I should have just bought from mid way usa. Black hills 300gr smk. It would have been here 3 days later. Could kick my self in the butt for not buying from midway. Who knows where my hsm shells are ... 110$ alot and have to wait 2-3 weeks to show. Heck midway shipped orders for me before at 11 pm

If you watch you can get a ziess 20x w z used for close to$700, you would adjust holds to match your ballistics.yOU need to reload fro big stuff, with 10 firing on case it cost me 1.15 a shot for my Norma, which is basically lapua, shooting 300 otm.

I think he is saying Z-800 as well. You could run the turrets all the way out to 1K and then calculate the holdovers for the reticle. I do not have this model scope but beleive that is what most software will allow you to do if it has this reticle on the list.

How is the Horus glass? I am getting a leupy with the Horus reticle but was not sure how their own glass compared. If I like this setup I may look directly at the Horus models.
You can get Horus in Bushnell,Ziess,Leo,NF,PREMIER,S&B,USO

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.