rapid z recticle for 338 lapua

I like the raptor with the tremor2 reticle. Im mostly going to be busting hogs lol at various distances but would like to get out to 1000yd range

I think he is saying Z-800 as well. You could run the turrets all the way out to 1K and then calculate the holdovers for the reticle. I do not have this model scope but beleive that is what most software will allow you to do if it has this reticle on the list.

How is the Horus glass? I am getting a leupy with the Horus reticle but was not sure how their own glass compared. If I like this setup I may look directly at the Horus models.

I was thinking the crosshairs by each # 1-9 was a holder over for that hundreds of yards on the tremor2 reticle? Or rapid z for that matter?

correct but if you dialed the turrets up to 1K you would have the hold over at:

1093 to 1458 based on output from iStrelok for the rapid z 1000

Well ima have to down size. Im going to help my dad pay some bills. Still probably get a Leupold. Relistically I wont shoot past 600 yards for hogs. But wanted a scope that incase I did go to a 1000
Range id have capable optic. But I bought it for 97% hunting.

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.