Rant

L.Sherm I'm in Helena and see it getting worse down here.There is talk about putting cameras at our range to catch the rotten people and charge them for all past destruction of property but I expect retaliation from those people.
I'm at a loss for an explanation!We live in the most beautiful place I can think of and did not expect this to happen.
You live in some of the most expensive real estate in the USA and it's happening there,It breaks my heart.

Yes a lot of the areas that one goes to shoot are treated as garbage dumps. And it's a shame. We camp at a lot, mainly for fun and scouting purposes. It's really disgusting when you get to these camping areas and have to pick up several bags of garbage. It's really hard to believe that people will treat such beautiful places like this. I always wonder what there homes look like. Hope everyone is having a great day.

I'm in rural western Washington and growing up I had access to thousands of acres of Weyerhaeuser land. Well, the state fined them for garbage that people were dumping so they gated all the entrances and sold everything that couldn't be. Now I have couple different memberships at ranges for data out to 550 and a few no tellem spots to shoot longer range and some friends on the east side to shoot the blur. Miss having access just outside my door but people don't care and only takes one sour grape

The biggest problem I see, and I'm on the other side of the world, is that there is no accountability for these slobs actions.
We have a perfect public land spot for camping, hiking, shooting and fishing, all in one little peaceful area….then the slobs find it, dump their crap everywhere, shoot up all the trees and tear up the camping areas with their motorbikes and 4wd's.
Since this is public land, what does the State do? They close the tracks off so you can't get back in. I have lost count of the number of unofficial camp spots we have lost to hooligans, as my dear old Mom calls them. It maddens me endlessly that the few ruin it for the majority.

Cheers.

When's the last time you saw an 18ft daycruiser being drug around the desert like a sled? Of course once it's not fun anymore, shoot it up with whatever. Idiots...

Attachments

• 20211003_091912.jpg
    20211003_091912.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 46