ranges in western NY

ICAN where in western NY are you at....... I'm half way between Buffalo and Rochester NY. Let me know maybe we can get together and do some shoot. I have a spot that I think I can get 1000 yds I have to rage it when I get my new range finder tomarrow. We just need some warm weather and no wind to work with. Tim

I live in groveland south of Rochester.My brother-in-law and I are going to shoot at 600yrds with the 223 tomorrow.As we improve we want to move out to 1000.The farm I shoot at is nice and flat and I believe It's possible to shoot out to 1200yrds. Mabey we can get together for a shoot.:D

Ican and ED I would love to get toghter with you guys any time, just E-mail me any time.I shoot a .338 RUM with a 30" barrel I get 2975 fps with the 300 SMK. I live 7 miles from Batavia,,,,, in a small town call South Alabama..... two miles from Oakfield if you know where I mean. I have a friend that lives in Castile. My name is Tim. Good work in Iraq and I hope ever thing work out for you over there.Thank you for your service.I have some good places to shoot just need the snow to melt so we can get to it.Talk to you later Tim PS my e-mail is [email protected]

Im looking for a spot. I just recently joined the Niagara Sportsman Accos but they only go out to 300 yads :(. There is a range in Olean that goes out to 600 yards which isnt so bad. Let me know if you guys want to get together and do some shooting.

I live just outside of Lockport. I am always looking for a place to shoot longer distances. I haven't joined a club here just because none around here go out very far.

Wow this is an old thread one of my first I think. I have yet to find any range thats more than a farm feild in most cases. There are 2 ranges down on Honeoye lake that go 500 yards put they are private and need to be rented by the day. 1k in saryacuse and willamsport pa

Yeah there aren't too many places in western new york. I was afraid of that. I guess our best bet is to get some private land haha. I will probably end up joining Olean gun club and for now stick with the 300 yard range at Niagara country sportsman. I just picked up a new .308 savage fcp-k and I waiting on Vortex PST glass for it. I definitely want to reach out to 1000 yards with it.

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts