Ranges in Missouri?

cummin_un_glued

Good deal, glad I could help.

I make it up there for the tactical matches but that's all. I have a 1000y private range so I do almost all my shooting here. I am planning on having some matches here next season. I am in northern Arkansas only about 2hrs from Houston mo. If you ever want to come down this way to shoot somewhere different just drop me a line.

300whisper

LRH Team Member
Sorry I don't know of any in the KC area. Gents, I have been going to the range literally every weekend! I went yesterday to get sighted in for a hog hunt that I went on today. We had a blast. The 300 yard steel was a joke with our ARs and my buddy and I were owning the 600 yard steel with a rem SPS tactical 308 and rem 700 sendero in 7 mag. Mr. Lyons is a great gentleman to work with and everyone is extremely knowledgeable and friendly. Thanks again for the recommendation.

300whisper

LRH Team Member
Good deal, glad I could help.

I make it up there for the tactical matches but that's all. I have a 1000y private range so I do almost all my shooting here. I am planning on having some matches here next season. I am in northern Arkansas only about 2hrs from Houston mo. If you ever want to come down this way to shoot somewhere different just drop me a line.
Also, yes I will take you on your offer. Just let me know when. I need a nice scope for my custom rem 7 mag. I have some other nice stock rifles though that are good to at least 500 yards. PM me when you want to shoot. Thanks!

Greasegun

Anything for long range in East Central MO other than the benchrest club?

Braunschweiger

About the only place I know of currently that I have experience with is Gadsden's in Iberia, MO. It's a private club, limited to 200 memberships. As of last week they were at about 190. Two 1000 yard ranges, a 600 yard range, several pistol and shotgun ranges, as well as a 100 yard sight-in range. A few PRS/MOST matches have been located there. I can put you in touch with the owner if you would like.

Greasegun

About the only place I know of currently that I have experience with is Gadsden's in Iberia, MO. It's a private club, limited to 200 memberships. As of last week they were at about 190. Two 1000 yard ranges, a 600 yard range, several pistol and shotgun ranges, as well as a 100 yard sight-in range. A few PRS/MOST matches have been located there. I can put you in touch with the owner if you would like.
Sounds awesome, thanks for the tip. Its probably far enough away that I couldnt justify becoming a member, but just out of curiosity do you know by chance what annual dues amount to?

SidsGuns

Does anyone know of any shooting ranges in central Missouri? I am at fort leonardwood and I'm trying to find a place to shoot. Any distance for rifles is fine although a 1000 yard range is preferable. Thanks
There is a long range range out of Lebanon MO. Freedom Center, USA 417-718-2597. Also another long range range out of Farmington, MO. Asymmetric Solutions USA 844-851-0911

Latest Classifieds

Nightforce has great tracking capabilities, they are rugged, a bunch of elevation, holds zero forever, and reticles are designed for long range shooting. So if you are looking to shoot long distances constantly, then you need a scope that can take the abuse. -- gilmillan1

Culture Of Excellence At Nightforce Optics
By Len Backus

A high level of quality both in production and in service. Read More

Nightforce is such a solid combo of reticle, available elevation, glass that is good enough to shoot at the longest range you can dial. Nightforce has bullet proof construction that can handle the incidental horse rolling or some other rodeo action. -- bigngreen

Nightforce ATACR Scope Review
By Jeff Brozovich

The new NightForce ATACR is for sure a top choice for any long range shooter. Read More

The total package. Nightforce is the best I have used as far as turret feel and solid detents. I have never had one that didn't track right on and always return to zero. Nightforce NXS is the best value for everything I need. -- Broz

Nightforce Velocity 1000 Reticle Review
By Scott Shreve

I think Nightforce knocked it outta the park with this reticle! Read More

NightForce