Ranges in Missouri?

• Thread starter Deleted member 48126
  • Start date
Good deal, glad I could help.

I make it up there for the tactical matches but that's all. I have a 1000y private range so I do almost all my shooting here. I am planning on having some matches here next season. I am in northern Arkansas only about 2hrs from Houston mo. If you ever want to come down this way to shoot somewhere different just drop me a line.

Sorry I don't know of any in the KC area. Gents, I have been going to the range literally every weekend! I went yesterday to get sighted in for a hog hunt that I went on today. We had a blast. The 300 yard steel was a joke with our ARs and my buddy and I were owning the 600 yard steel with a rem SPS tactical 308 and rem 700 sendero in 7 mag. Mr. Lyons is a great gentleman to work with and everyone is extremely knowledgeable and friendly. Thanks again for the recommendation.

Good deal, glad I could help.

I make it up there for the tactical matches but that's all. I have a 1000y private range so I do almost all my shooting here. I am planning on having some matches here next season. I am in northern Arkansas only about 2hrs from Houston mo. If you ever want to come down this way to shoot somewhere different just drop me a line.

Also, yes I will take you on your offer. Just let me know when. I need a nice scope for my custom rem 7 mag. I have some other nice stock rifles though that are good to at least 500 yards. PM me when you want to shoot. Thanks!

About the only place I know of currently that I have experience with is Gadsden's in Iberia, MO. It's a private club, limited to 200 memberships. As of last week they were at about 190. Two 1000 yard ranges, a 600 yard range, several pistol and shotgun ranges, as well as a 100 yard sight-in range. A few PRS/MOST matches have been located there. I can put you in touch with the owner if you would like.

About the only place I know of currently that I have experience with is Gadsden's in Iberia, MO. It's a private club, limited to 200 memberships. As of last week they were at about 190. Two 1000 yard ranges, a 600 yard range, several pistol and shotgun ranges, as well as a 100 yard sight-in range. A few PRS/MOST matches have been located there. I can put you in touch with the owner if you would like.
Sounds awesome, thanks for the tip. Its probably far enough away that I couldnt justify becoming a member, but just out of curiosity do you know by chance what annual dues amount to?

Does anyone know of any shooting ranges in central Missouri? I am at fort leonardwood and I'm trying to find a place to shoot. Any distance for rifles is fine although a 1000 yard range is preferable. Thanks
There is a long range range out of Lebanon MO. Freedom Center, USA 417-718-2597. Also another long range range out of Farmington, MO. Asymmetric Solutions USA 844-851-0911

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.