Rangefinding reticles

subsonic

Since it seems that mil-dot reticles are currently a prize pain in the backside to export from the USA does anyone know if the following will or won't upset the state department. Burris ballistic plex or ballistic mildot? Since neither is a true mil-dot reticle.
I would prefer a Gen 2 mildot from Premier reticles but that appears to not be a opyion until the post sept 11 paranoia settles down.

A Nightforce with the R2 reticle is superior for holdovers and also rangfinding, least that's my opinion and I'm stickin to it.
wink.gif
Rangefinding with the R2 is much more simplified as well.
smile.gif
I won't mention how much better I think the scope is than a Burris either.
grin.gif

subsonic

Maybe consider an IOR with mildot or MP8 rangefinding reticle.

I can give you the contact details so you can deal directly with the manufacturers in Romania. It should work out as cheap as ordering from a US supplier, but without the red tape.

You can view the scopes on the US site
http://www.valdada.com/

Rgds

Looks like it's no problem...

SHIPPING RATES

SCOPES
ACCESSORIES

UPS
UPS

48 CONT US
AK & HI
48 CONT US
AK & HI

GROUND
$12.00
N/A
GROUND
$9.00
N/A

3 DAY SELECT
$15.00
N/A
3 DAY SELECT
$12.00
N/A

2ND DAY AIR
$18.00
$22.00
2ND DAY AIR
$16.00
$20.00

NEXT DAY AIR
$35.00
$38.00
NEXT DAY AIR
$28.00
$32.00

US MAIL - DOMESTIC
US MAIL - DOMESTIC

PRIORITY MAIL
$18.00
PRIORITY MAIL
$8.00

EXPRESS MAIL
$26.00
EXPRESS MAIL
$18.00

UPS INTERNATIONAL
USPS EXPRESS MAIL - FOREIGN

CANADA-ground
$20.00
CANADA
$20.00

OTHER
$65 to $125
OTHER
$25.00

When returning a scope for work use original scope packaging and enclose in a slightly larger box. Normally, a box 4X4X18 inch will work for a single scope. If original packaging is not available, wrap scope in bubble packing and enclose in slightly larger box. Please include a physical UPS address for us to return the scope. We prefer UPS because the shipment can be tracked. Be sure to give us your email address and a UPS tracking number will be emailed to you upon at the time of shipment.

Use rate chart on order form page to determine shipping, handling and insurance charges on scopes & accessories. All rates subject to change without notice. Add $3 each for each additional scope (USA only). Please note that USPS methods are not trackable. Therefore, we recommend UPS.

Scope rates include accessories, rings and bases included with any scopes.Accessory rates are for any accessory, rings or bases only.

Add $6.00 for COD shipments. Cashiers check or money order. USA only.

Next Day Air rates are for guaranteed end of day next day delivery.

Saturday delivery is available for $14 in addition to chart rates.

Some zones do not have Saturday Delivery. Please call.
Rural Alaska Air Rates are higher. Please call.

APO, FPO and P.O. Box addresses use Priority rates.

Excess shipping may be charged to dimensionally oversized packages sent by any method except ground.

Scopes sent to us from outside the United States should have a note beside the shipping label stating

"Product of USA. Being returned for modification and return to "your country". " Without this note customs duty may be charged and we will refuse the parcel.

Foreign countries scope shipments are shipped only via UPS. Accessories may be sent via USPS Express Mail.

Hi Drawn,
Premier will not export mildot or gen 2 mildot scopes.
Hi 700 Can you cotact me on [email protected] please.
Hi Brent I can get nightforce easily but for this particular job I was looking for a smaller lighter scope than the nightforce and a 1st focal plane reticle so I can use holdovers on any power.
Cheers guy's

Subsonic

Have not checked LRH in a while. Just saw your message and I have sent you an email.

Rgds

Warning! This thread is more than 21 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.