Range Finders for 1K and beyond .. Opinion DC???

W

*WyoWhisper*

Ok now that I have picked a cal. for 1K and beyond my current range finder is pretty invaluable at those ranges. Again my biggest concern is size/weight with price being the other.
I need ideas and suggestions as to range finders for this type of hunting.

Thanks in advance for all who answer
wink.gif

Ric

I have the best laser available but, the price is a bit steep for the average guy who is not an avid longrange hunter. It is the Russian military LRU-1 unit and is the MOST powerful available at this time.

It is the size of a pair of binoculars and will range to 12 miles accurately within plus or minus 5 meters
I have it advertised here on LRH.

I have two for sale and two more coming.

Check it out.

If I gave you a demonstration, you would want it.

Later
Darryl Cassel

Darryl

How small an object will it range at say---1,000 yards? How easily can you distinguish what is really being ranged? Could you pick out a deer standing in 2 foot tall grass at 1,000 yards?

How much magnification is there in the viewing lens?

It has 7X power and also a lighted reticle with a cross hair.

It comes with it's own tripod and will range anything you put the cross hair (reticle) on.
You can hold it like a binocular also.

Has a charger and two batteries. along with a carry case for the rangefinder.

There are no finer range finders available to the civilian poipulation then these military units. The Russian is also the most powerful available.

I've used a lot of rangefinders but, these are the best I have had my hands on. It will repeat everytime in any type of weather conditions.

Darryl Cassel

DC,

Anyway I can get a picture of it..or anywhere to read any info. on it. I know it is only a matter of time until I get somthing like that..but.. I now have to find a way to get the funds....

any layaway or used one available????
rolleyes.gif

Warning! This thread is more than 23 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts