Range finder

Any suggestions on range finding Binoculars
I have a pair of Leica Geovid R 10x binos. Work well and I find the glass a bit better than my 10x Swaros, but… They are heavy and I for one just don't like having "all my eggs in one basket". More to go wrong (not that it will in a Leica). Not as versatile as separate ones reducing flexibility. I mainly use them spotting for prairie dogs and they do work well for that.
I now mostly use an older Leica rangefinder and compact 10x binos.
All this said, you must realize I am on my 75th year and not as stubbornly strong and into pain as I use to be. LOL!

Best of luck determining just what works best for you! There are just so many options these days.

I think the advise of a 2k rangefinder is a good idea. I have the Leica 2400r it works very well. If you don't need the built in ballistics it would say the 2400r is what I would recommend if you want ballistics either the 2800.com or I think it's the 3500.com. The revic range finders are nice too. If you don't have a budget and can spend more I would jump up to the geovid pros range finding Binos.

I got the vortex razor 4000 last year and have been really happy with it. I ranged something at 2400 yards and it worked well, but that's the furthest I've tried it.
I have a buddy that has one of those and he likes it a lot. He's ranger stuff close to 4K, like mountain sides and stuff. I still would rather have my Leica with ballistic capabilities though.