Range finder suggestions

Waypoint1

What is everybody using for hunting rangefinders? Specifically something that does not come on at maximum brightness and burn out your retinas like my Nikon black rangefinder does to me in low light.

Budget? Preference for RF bino or traditional RF?

Sig makes good stuff, I'm using Sig RF binos and love them. At first and last light, they are brighter than I prefer like you were saying. Not sure how they compare to your current RF. I really like the Leica RF bino, but I don't own one. That's a big step up in cost though.

I picked up the sig rangefinding binos about a year ago. I love them and it's hard to not have a set on range finding binos now. With my brother in law last fall in antelope it was so nice for me to tell him a range and never switch back and forth between the two and then try find them again real quick in the binos to spot a shot.

Have Leica, Nikon, Leupold, Vortex RF's & RF Binos... Still prefer our Revic BR4's.

In my opinion, the Revic BR4 is all you'll ever need for range finding and ballistic dial up solutions. We have the older G7 BR's and use them on every hunt. If you can find a used one get it. They work GREAT! I will get a new Revic BR4 this summer. It's supposed to be better than the old ones, so I just have to have one! When you hit the ''fire" button, it takes the outside air temp, air pressure (altitude), and inclination. It runs the new information through its computer against the know data of your specific rifle, and one second later if gives you dial up for the shot in MOA or yardage. If you have a measurable wind, it will give you a moa hold in 5 mph increments from 5 to 50 mph. Range, dial up the correction, and boom! DRT! I'm a believer!