Ramshot Powders?

Lahunter76

How many ppl use this brand, seems that I can get anything I want in this brand as far as different burn rates but I very rarely if ever have read anyone using them, I am just looking for ppls experience with them. Thanks for any info.

How many ppl use this brand, seems that I can get anything I want in this brand as far as different burn rates but I very rarely if ever have read anyone using them, I am just looking for ppls experience with them. Thanks for any info.
I have used tac and hunter and have zero complaints and just ordered some lrt

I just ordered some Magnum in hopes that it performs like Retumbo or at least close to it. Also ordered some TAC and accurate Magpro. It seemed to be in stock everywhere I looked. When it finally ships hopefully it shows some promise.

I use Magnum, Big Game, and Hunter. Powder can be messy to deal with and it isn't the most temp stable by any means however, it produces great velocities and groups. For the $ and decent availability, it's worth at least trying if you haven't already.

I have for several years ,, primarily use X-Terminator in .223's !!! Love it !

Have been using it since it first came out. Tested it for them when I ran a shop and been using it ever since. I find it to be very temp stable. Plus gives good velocity and accuracy.

I'm using it and like it. But don't brag about it because I figure it will be impossible to find soon enough. Just like the popular H powders and RL powders. I haven't done much temperature testing, but I've heard that it's is garbage. I've also read that it's the best ball powder so for me, I have not got an opinion on the temperature side of it.

Great powders
308 TAC.jpg
308 TAC 2.jpg
338-06.jpg
100.gif

Hunter has been great in my 06 once I switched to a magnum primer. Lowest ES/SD I've ever seen, accurate, and from 70 degrees to ~2 if you believe my freezer it dropped ~50 ft/sec and still had a 7 ES. So I don't think it's as temp sensitive as people say, at least in the cold direction. I don't shoot rifles if it's over 75 so I really don't care what it does in the middle of summer.

Attachments

• 239BADEC-208F-4BC1-9F37-4007675EA0AF.jpeg
    239BADEC-208F-4BC1-9F37-4007675EA0AF.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 182