RAMSHOT LRT POWDER

How did it work in your Snipetac? Do you think it could work in a .408?

Thanks
It similar to Retumbo/N570/RL33 burn rate so I imagine it'd work. It's a ball powder and I've never used it, even tho I do have a few pounds in the shelf.

It similar to Retumbo/N570/RL33 burn rate so I imagine it'd work. It's a ball powder and I've never used it, even tho I do have a few pounds in the shelf.
Its closest to RL33 burn rate and is dense. It will perform right there with RL33 in my 30 SM

I'll bump this one back up. Is anyone running a 300 PRC with heavies using LRT? I built a 20lb long range set up with a 1/8 twist 30" barrel in 300 PRC and am looking to try the 250gr A-Tips and the 245 Bergers for ringing steel. I have been using the 225ELDMs with RL26 for barrel break-in. Great groups so far with the 225s but will wait until I hit the 100 round mark before I start any serious chronograph work.

Any updates on this in 28 Nosler and 195s, I do also have some 177gr HH on my bench? Curious to see what guys are getting for ES and SD compared to Retumbo, also have some 8133 on my shelf but just found some LRT local so highly considering it.

Well, I know this is an old thread, but I just ordered some from Powder valley, I am going to be loading for a 28 Nosler out of a browning hells canyon speed for a buddy, and I don't want to use up my Retumbo stash as that is for my dad's .264 WM and my .338 NM, so an 8 lber of LRT should suffice. Thinking 180 Bergers? Any one else load anything in a 28 nosler?

Hornady lists 81.3-90.7 as the range for the 180 ELDM that should get you started