RAIN

Coyote Shadow Tracker

LRH Sponsor
This is a good year for us for rain in central east GA. Been here through years of drought over the past 25 years. Now the last 31 days we have had rain 27 days. Have a above ground pool (1,600 gal) and have not added any water since putting it in two months ago.
Unfortunately our well is 400' deep in solid granite and not getting the water. Our water could be coming from 100 years ago and hundreds of miles away to get to us through the granite. Been running out of water every couple of days. Sucks!
Will try "Fracking" but costs $6 - 10k. Our IRA and 401k is just like our well. DRY since Brandon and the crazy liberals took control. Can't afford, but can't live without wster.
God bless every one and wish y'all that need water get some needed rain!!!!
Len and Jill

Man that is a really deep well in granite, i could not even imagine having issues with a well like that. Here in Texas our well are about 250 feet and mostly through sand unless out in West Texas which is soft Limestone. It takes many years for water to even get down to that levels and i feel for you, I recently know what it feels like to be water rationed. Im currently working with a 100 year old well, but was an easy fix to have jetted out, just the word fracking a well sounds painful. Good luck my friend.

Our well went dry here recently (365' deep) and we Just noticed it yesterday. I just happened to go check the 5500 gal. cistern last night and there's 8" of water in it 😳. Needless to say we just had a 1000 gal. delivered this afternoon at .15 cents a gal Boy this is going to be a long summer out here in California 🙄

I know you are going to think that I don't have both oars in the water,but have you tried to witch your property?

People with the touch can find veins.
That is an option.
There are three wells drilled at about the same time all within 3-400 yards and they get from 8 -12 gpm my well was 2gpm. I was not the buyer and a new home. Actually getting about 16 oz pm. My faucet runs 4gpm.
Having a difficult with everything.
God said that nothing would be more than you can handle.
Everything in OUR lives is a test.
I trust in OUR LORD to help us out. We are all bearing Crosses, but nothing like Jesus did for us!
We will get enough to be able to praise Jesus.
Just a small.....
All the rain coming to us from the sky, but nothing from the ground.
Makes you think about what is important and maybe for lifestyle.
All I can say is God Bless
Look at the news today!

Last edited:
This is a good year for us for rain in central east GA. Been here through years of drought over the past 25 years. Now the last 31 days we have had rain 27 days. Have a above ground pool (1,600 gal) and have not added any water since putting it in two months ago.
Unfortunately our well is 400' deep in solid granite and not getting the water. Our water could be coming from 100 years ago and hundreds of miles away to get to us through the granite. Been running out of water every couple of days. Sucks!
Will try "Fracking" but costs $6 - 10k. Our IRA and 401k is just like our well. DRY since Brandon and the crazy liberals took control. Can't afford, but can't live without wster.
God bless every one and wish y'all that need water get some needed rain!!!!
Len and Jill
Len
Look into PBR for your retirement accounts
Mike

Sorry to hear about your and Jill's water problem. I know your retirement account has already been pulled down trying to get the business off the ground. I know things will work out for you because of your faith. God is good, sometimes we don't know where the answer is going to come from, but he always knows. I will be praying for the need.

Just get a 2,500 gallon poly tank at the Fleet Farm. Put that on a tandem axle trailer and go fill it up, at the fire station . Park it in your garage and throw in a nice 1/2 hp pump to ur water main inlet ur set for 2-3 weeks, then repeat. Pretty simple logic but, it'll work! Good luck. That's how the boys mix mortar anywhere USA.

Od
Just get a 2,500 gallon poly tank at the Fleet Farm. Put that on a tandem axle trailer and go fill it up, at the fire station . Park it in your garage and throw in a nice 1/2 hp pump to ur water main inlet ur set for 2-3 weeks, then repeat. Pretty simple logic but, it'll work! Good luck. That's how the boys mix mortar anywhere USA.
Darn I need to talk to you.
Will pm for your phone to tell me about this!
thanks much!
Len and Jill

Our well went dry here recently (365' deep) and we Just noticed it yesterday. I just happened to go check the 5500 gal. cistern last night and there's 8" of water in it 😳. Needless to say we just had a 1000 gal. delivered this afternoon at .15 cents a gal Boy this is going to be a long summer out here in California 🙄
God bless I thought we had a rough time. Will pray for you and plenty of water, but more so. God blessings on your family's house!
Len and Jill

You never know-how things in your life are upended or going to the downside of UPSIDE until you look at everyone around you.
No matter how things have been working for Jill and I on the downside-We are living like kings and queens compared to most.
All of us in LRH are privileged and just remember when you vote for someone that that has Faith, Family, Country to allow us the freedoms we should have!