• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Rack of Rifles & Shotguns FOR SALE

Yogi

I have decided to sell most of my small gun collection so I can re-start buying some other guns. (Going in a different direction).

Here is the list with approx value:

Remington 700 BDL in 223 caliber. With Nikon matte finish 6-20x44 Scope with sunshade. On Leupold rings and mounts. All in excellent shape. A shooter. Quality. $1000

Remington 700 BDL in 243 caliber. With Bushnell matte finish 4200 8-32X40 Scope with sunshade. On Leupold rings and mounts. All in excellent shape. I know I've shot this rifle at 300 yards from sitting position (no bench rest) and put them all in 2 inch circle. With this scope this rifle is impressive and it looks terrific, too. $1050

Remington 700 BDL in 300 Win Mag with older Leupold 3-9 scope. On Leupold rings and mounts. Shoots very well. I've group 165 grainers with this rifle every time I've take it out. Rifle in excellent shape. $785

(All the above rifles I bought without scopes and then had professional gunsmith mount rings and mounts and the scopes onto these.)

Savage 93F in stainless steel bull barrel. Basix trigger ($90 value), silver BSA 3-9 scope. Make bottle caps dance at 100 yards. Excellent shooter. Amazing little rifle. I will sacrifice on this since I've got more in this compact yet highly accurate rifle than my asking price - $325

Remington 1100 semi auto 20 gauge shotgun. Very handsome rifle. Very nice wood. High gloss finish. I think it is a 13 1/2 lop. Perfect for woman or smaller build person. (I will check on barrel length and other specs) $495

Mossberg 500E 410 gauge pump shotgun. 18 1/2 inch barrels. With pistol grips and sling. With spreder choke. (I have composite rifle stock I will throw in. Excellent shape. (extremely handy home defense weapon) $265

Savage semi auto 10 shot clip fed 22 Long rifle caliber, model 64V or something like that. Perfect for a gift to a new shooter or for just plinking. $100

J. Stevens Model 355 double barrel SxS 12 Gauge, 30 inch barrels, 2-3/4 shells, choked mod and full. Been carried alot but not abused. Small dings and dents in wood but really in good shape and it shoots very well especially with vintage (lower powder load shells). Will sacrifice for $250

Zabala Double Barrel 20 gauge shotgun. Raised rib. Fires 3" magnum shells. Made in Spain. Choked modified and full. Highly detailed gun in truly great shape. - $475

ALSO MISCELLANEOUS:

2 Pellet pistols - Prices on request.

Simmons 6.5-20X44 Rifle scope 44Mag series. Matte finish. Duplex Style Reticle. Click adjustments and adjustable objective. I never mounted it. I bought it online. Looks to be in excellent shape / never ever used. I paid $135. I'll sell for $100.

Bushnell Spotting Scope (I forgot the power but I will get info if interested... I think it was a $110 or $120 value) - $50

I will send pictures to anyone interested in taking a closer look at any of these rifles or items.

email me direct is okay too--- [email protected]