Qustions about LongRangeRifles, LLC Rifles

akrich

Been looking through the forums for a review of the LRH (LongRangeRifles, LLC) rifles and havn't found much... Anyone have any opinions on how they stand up in comparison with say Defensive Edge. Ive narrowed down my next purchase between the two... and I guess I'm just looking for that final puzzle piece to kick me off the fence one way or the other...

any and all input will be most appreciated.

Last edited:
Re: Qustions about LRH Rifles

Call me dumb but, which LRH rifle are you talking about?

Re: Qustions about LRH Rifles

Call me dumb but, which LRH rifle are you talking about?

I'm going out on a limb here but I think he is asking about Lens rifles. If he is I too would like to here some about those rifles.

-Nathan

Len has been on the road for a week. I talked with him this afternoon and he said he should be home tomorrow afternoon. I'm sure he will see this thread and comment.:)

AKRICH,

Not long ago I picked up a 338 Edge from Len to review the rifle. I was really impressed with the fit and fisnish of the rifle. It's very well built. Lots of attendion to detail. I am a stickler for detail.

The gun was one heck of a shooter. I shot it at several different ranges out to 800 yards. I was really impressed with its accuracy.

I am sure you will see my review posted within the next week.

In the mean time if you have any questions please let me know. I am happy to answer any questions you may have. If I can't answer something I'm sure Len will be able to.

Jon

Thanks for the info Jon, My purchase of a new rifle is imminent, so all the little info I can grab sure helps.

I do believe Len has his rifles built by the sponsored smiths here. The time frame is sooner though. To build with the smiths you are usually a year out. Len did the waiting for you. He has a couple on hand and some just 6weeks out. Either way you go you won't be disappointed. I do believe Len's rifles have Glenn Harrison's actions(Pheonix/Defiance) who is the original founder of Nesika Bay.

Brent

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.