Quote of the day by Ted Nugent

Len Backus

Administrator
Staff member
"Vegetarians are cool. All I eat are vegetarians - except for the occasional mountain lion steak." - Ted Nugent

I'm enjoying all the quotes Len. Is this something you were planning on doing or are you sitting in a hotel waiting for the shot show to start LOL
This could make another forum heading, sure is lots to learn from the past.

Ted's brother Rick is my neighbor up north (Michigan). They put on one helluva deer camp. Been to a couple. What baffles me is how they get up for opening day and actually find their way to the deer blinds...........

M<ust use braille or something.....:)

Me, I retire early. Go for the cookout and the entertainment but don't stay for the duration. More important things to do (in the early morning).

Rick was the one who got me interested in 338 Lapua's. He has a custom built 338 he uses from his deck out back of his house to his pond about 900 yards away.

One of my favorite quote by Ted Nugent "I surround myself with positive, productive people of good will and decency."

Bought a couple 'Ted Nugent for President' stickers on Flea-Bay and put one on my SUV back window and piuckup truck back window. Gets some interesting comments......

If Thaddeus was prez, MDees would be serving Deerburger Quarter Pounders...lol:D:D

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.