Quickload

Gray R

Anyone puchased quickload/quick design recently? I called the numbers and didnt get an answer and didn't get a response from the email so I was wonderin if somethin was wrong? Thanks guys

They've made changes to the web site recently so they are "alive" as for support, well it's a small company.

I bought Quickload last year. I also asked some questions about the new Enduron powders and got terse replies by email about 3 months ago. My impression is that it is a one-man operation.

The programmer is solo in Europe. The US distributor seems to a multi person home bases business.

Fairly recently I got a replacement Quick Design disk and the latest QL.update. All coordinated very well with their CD burning schedule.

awesome i appreciate it all guys. i just get nervous givin that much money to a site that hasnt responded but it seems good to go.

I just bought the updated QL/QD disc's for a computer operating system change,
from Ed 2 days ago, just waiting for the Pony Express to drop them off.

Try contacting Ed in the AM hours, (Pacific time zone), seems to work better.

Tia,
Don

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.