Quick load questions

Northerngos

Hello, I have a couple of quickload questions. I'm having a Nula put together with 284 shehane in the longer action. I have the choice of no 1 contour at 22" or no 2 at 23 or 24". No 2 would allow for threading for a suppressor or brake but would add about a half a pound. I'd like to use H 4831sc and shoot barnes 145gr lrx and 168gr lrx. Doing 1-8" twist. Can someone run data for an apples to apples comparison of these bullets loaded to max coal For these lengths? I can't imagine there will be a big difference but just want to make sure I'm not going to regret my decision.
and any QL users who use a Mac, do you have a recommended program you use to run it?
I sure appreciate any input!

What is the max length for your rifle? You need to supply a lot more information before getting anything from quickload. To run ql on a Mac you have to install a windows partition.

I'll have to try to dig some numbers up, at this point it's a theoretical barrel. I'll figure out a sample max coal and jump. Also, presuming based on your screen name, thanks for your service! What a cool community!

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.