Quick load is profiling the Hammers!

It will be interesting to see what QL says compared to the data provided by all the users!!!!
Over maximum!!! Do not use 😉
In all seriousness peterson did some pressure analysis of internet loads in the 22 creedmoor and all of em were over pressure some marginally and some substantially.
Screenshot_20210706-210230_OneDrive.jpg

So you have to pay for every update?
Yes, and they have to mail a disc. :( Hasn't been worth it to me the last few years. I had someone email me the 6.5 Stabil data a while back and got by. The Hammer bullet data is more than enough to tip me over the edge for that data alone. I hope it is somewhat accurate, especially the Absolute hammers.

Pass. I'll figure it out on my own. Time to develop an app with automated updates for nominal fees or a annual subscription service. I'd be a subscriber with that.
I'd be in for that. But as a guy I know that sells some very high tech and expensive equipment that he manufactures and has patented says "if it was easy, everybody would be doing it!"

I'd be in for that. But as a guy I know that sells some very high tech and expensive equipment that he manufactures and has patented says "if it was easy, everybody would be doing it!"
I get that brotha. That's why I'll just figure it out old school. I can't remember the last time I used a disc (pc old school). Lol

Last edited: